Koji has become Visiting Professor of the School of Business and Social Science, Aston University in the United Kingdom in March 2021. The Aston University was named as the University of the Year by the Guardian, and was awarded as the winner of Outstanding Entrepreneurial University by the Times Higher Education Ranking in November 2020.
Koji also gave a webinar to Aston Business School Leadership Stories audience on 23rd February 2021. You can watch the contents of the webinar from the below link.
- Our major technology patents have been granted in the United States.In the United States, we have obtained patents for our major technologies.URL Patent number: “US10628886”Patent issuance date: April 21, 2020
- The article about GVE’s capital increase was published in Sankei newspaper.The Sankei Shimbun (2020/05/03) published an article about GVE’s capital increase in April 2020. Fintech’s GVE prepares for listing with investment from US fund.
- The article about GVE was published in Sankei Shimbun (2020/03/23).The article about GVE’s activities in Nepal was published in Sankei Shimbun (2020/03/23). [Business Decipherment] ‘Unalterable’ smart phone payments: Nepal aims at Japanese venture.(Japanese)
- An article about GVE Corporation was published in the weekly Economist (2020/03/10).GVE and JICA’s efforts in Nepal were featured in a feature article in the weekly Economist (2020/03/10).
- Our proposal was selected for the JICA Preparatory Survey (PPP infrastructure project)Our proposal for a digital platform for immediate payment was selected for JICA’s preparatory study for 2018 (PPP infrastructure project). Preliminary Cooperative Study (PPP Infrastructure Project) Announced on April 12, 2019(Japanese)
Team members’ track record and history
- Has designed, developed the real-time, instant payment sytem since 1997.
- Assumed as a director of DLJdirect SFG, Japan’s second largest online broker, and developed the online stock broking industry until the company was sold to Rakuten.
- Contributed the development of the rapid forex market of Japan as then the largest retail market as the majority investor and director, of the system development company to forex broker clients (between 2006 and 2009).
- Developing EXC platform since 2017.
- Became Executive Committee member of Ecma-International https://www.ecma-international.org/about-ecma/organisation/#executive-committee
- Became Visiting Professor for the Centre for the Cyber Security of Aston University in March 2021 https://www.theguardian.com/education/2020/nov/25/aston-university-named-guardians-university-of-the-year
CBDC Payment System
The EXC platform has been developed to be instant payment system for any fiat currency.
The platform is consistent to the theorem in IMF’s Staff Discussion Notes published on 14th November 2017
‘Casting Light on Central Bank Digital Currency‘.
Foreign Exchange Reserve Union – During 4 year Trump administration, the dissatisfaction with the “dollar standard” has discussed widely.
Expensive overseas remittance fees have become embarrassment. As such we have developed a fairer foreign exchange reserve union. We have designed the architecture as the IT advanced version of what Lord Keynes dreamt about when he proposed to create the World Bank/IMF/ Bancor.
COVID-19 has become a pandemic. The healthcare experts think the vaccination against COVID-19 will be a more frequent event than originally anticipated. During 2020, at least three variants from the original COVID-19 were identified, namely UK variant, South African variant and Brazilian variant. The governments, companies and citizens need to prepare to keep accurate data of which vaccines have been taken at which dates in order to control the spread of new variants even if the original COVID-19 were eliminated.
On 14th February, the UK Royal Society published a report titled 12 challenges for vaccine passports. This document has attracted a lot of attention. On the other hand, various private sector companies and public sector entities have started vaccine passport initiatives without the interoperability consideration.
The six technological challenges out of 12 in this report including the inter-operability among systems, are already offered in GVE’s digital platform. At the request of Ecma-International for a call for international standardization, we are cooperating with Ecma and other institutions around the globe.
Thirteen claims with three major themes established in Japan.
To check our patents, go to Japan’s patent office website at Visit J-Platpat.
Fill “2018-504962” or “2018-558789” at the Patent application number and Search.