- Our major technology patents have been granted in the United States.In the United States, we have obtained patents for our major technologies.URL Patent number: “US10628886”Patent issuance date: April 21, 2020
- The article about GVE’s capital increase was published in Sankei newspaper.The Sankei Shimbun (2020/05/03) published an article about GVE’s capital increase in April 2020. Fintech’s GVE prepares for listing with investment from US fund.
- The article about GVE was published in Sankei Shimbun (2020/03/23).The article about GVE’s activities in Nepal was published in Sankei Shimbun (2020/03/23). [Business Decipherment] ‘Unalterable’ smart phone payments: Nepal aims at Japanese venture.(Japanese)
- An article about GVE Corporation was published in the weekly Economist (2020/03/10).GVE and JICA’s efforts in Nepal were featured in a feature article in the weekly Economist (2020/03/10).
- Our proposal was selected for the JICA Preparatory Survey (PPP infrastructure project)Our proposal for a digital platform for immediate payment was selected for JICA’s preparatory study for 2018 (PPP infrastructure project). Preliminary Cooperative Study (PPP Infrastructure Project) Announced on April 12, 2019(Japanese)
Team members’ track record and history
- Has designed, developed the real-time, instant payment sytem since 1997.
- Assumed as a director of DLJdirect SFG, Japan’s second largest online broker, and developed the online stock broking industry until the company was sold to Rakuten.
- Contributed the development of the rapid forex market of Japan as then the largest retail market as the majority investor and director, of the system development company to forex broker clients (between 2006 and 2009).
- Developing EXC platform since 2017.
CBDC Payment System
The EXC platform has been developed to be instant payment system for any fiat currency.
The platform is consistent to the theorem in IMF’s Staff Discussion Notes published on 14th November 2017
‘Casting Light on Central Bank Digital Currency‘.
Foreign Exchange Reserve Union
Due to the recent US policy, there is growing dissatisfaction with the “dollar standard” in other countries.
In developing countries, where remittances from overseas workers to their home countries account for a large percentage of GDP, the high exchange and overseas remittance fees are a problem.
We are developing a platform to speculate on what kind of fair foreign exchange reserve union we would have created if IT had been advanced in Lord Keynes’ time.
Thirteen claims with three major themes established in Japan.
To check our patents, go to Japan’s patent office website at Visit J-Platpat.
Fill “2018-504962” or “2018-558789” at the Patent application number and Search.